Which are the 5 most commonly used classification methods for rubber accelerators?
2018-08-18 From: Tangyin Changhai Industry And Trade Co.,LtdBrowsing times:51
Classification according to chemical structure
1. thiazole: representing products M, DM, MZ
2. sulfonamides: products CZ, DZ, NOBS, NS
3. autumn lamb: representing products TMTD, TMTM, TETD, TBzTD, DPTT
4. two thiocarbamates: representing products ZDC, BZ, PZ
5. guanidine: product DPG, DOTG
6. thiourea: representing products ETU, DETU, DPTU
7. aldehyde amine: representing products H, 808
8. xanthate salts: representing products DIP, ZIX
Two, classify according to market consumption or output.
Divided into large varieties and small varieties, consumption or output of large varieties, and vice versa for small varieties.
1. large variety of accelerant: thiazole and sulfonamides.
2. small promoters: chulam, two thiocarbamate, thiourea, xanthate.
Three, classification according to speed of promotion
It is customary in the world to compare the vulcanization rate of accelerator M according to the effect of accelerator M on natural rubber.
1. slow level: thiourea and alamines, representing products ETU, DETU, H
2. medium speed class: guanidine, representing products DPG, DOTG
3. quasi speed class: thiazole, sub amide M, DM, CZ, DZ, NOBS
4. speeding class: Autumn lamb, representing products TMTD, TMTM, TETD
5. super speeding: two thiocarbamates and xanthates, representing products PZ, ZDC, BZ